CC Where to you carry your extra magazine(s)

I have a kydex holster from comp tac for my spare mag that i carry on my support hand side behind an Ontario Rat 3 knife. Works well for me, and helps balance out the P2000 on the other side.

I wear a vest for work (photographer) to carry extra lenses, notebooks, etc... I decided to upgrade and got a concealment vest from Sportsmansguide. It has three inside pockets to carry a variety of different sized weapons and has five magazine pockets and six shell loops for small caliber cartridges. I usually carry an LCR or J-frame, but one of the pockets is big enough to fit a full sized 1911 if I so desire. I don't know what your situation is, but a concealment vest is a great option.

Mbritt I wear either a button down shirt untucked, or a cover jacket and have never had anyone notice (at least not vocalize to me) that they knew it was there, other than people who already knew I had it. Both the gun, mag, and knife are OWB on my setup, with a flashlight clipped to my pocket.

I cc a glock 19, so the mags aren't super easy to pocket.
In the winter I carry a spare mag in my jacket/vest pocket. In the summer I either use a kydex belt pouch, or don't carry one.
I generally wear blackhawk shorts in the summer, so they do have mag loops in the cargo pockets, and I've tried to use them a few times, but the mags seem to hit me in the knees when I walk.

I cc a glock 19, so the mags aren't super easy to pocket.

Funny how people differ, I've found the easiest way to carry a spare for my Glock 21 (or 30S) is in my weak side pocket next to my cell phone.

Normally I carry a spare in a pouch on my weak side hip. Generally harder to keep from printing than the gun, but with how often folks carry cellphone/knife pouches in their belts, I'm not worried about it.

I always carry a spare mag or speed strip, depending on my CCW.

The LCP mag is pretty small for most pouches I have seen.
Lowe's usually has some generic knife and flashlight/tool pouches that would be the right size

I've used eyeglass pouches with a belt clip for some mags

I never carry an extra mag. If I need more than 17 or 7 (depending on which gun I am carrying), I don't think more ammo would help me. Other than in the movies or on TV, I have never heard of a gunfight in real life where it would be necessary. I don't go to the slums in big cities.

Other than in the movies or on TV, I have never heard of a gunfight in real life where it would be necessary.
Training to do quick mag changes requires easy access, as do malfunctions

Informal target shooting is another scenario where having loaded mags is better than a pocket full of loose rounds.

Not everything revolves around "gunfights"

I dont carry extra mags. My gun is my last resort and probably wont ever have to use it. The chances i need eztra mags are really impossible

Never thought much about xtra mags until this past year. Bought tague single mag pouch for the times I'm not carrying an ankle gun or a full size double stack.
Always try to carry the same way all the time. You know, that muscle memory thing?

I have a few different mag pouches. Usually if I'm carrying a single stack 9 or 380, I just carry them in my left front pocket. If I'm carrying my M&P9c, I carry a spare full size mag in a cheap Blackhawk knife holster I got at Walmart. It's very discreet as it looks like a knife or mini flashlight pouch.

I carry a Bianchi speed strip loaded with either .38, .357, or .44s in my left front jeans pocket or during winter usually in my front right coat pocket.

Back