Carry "Lesser" Gun Due to Potential LE Confiscation...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not worried about losing the gun I'm carrying. I'm worried about losing the ones at home when some hyped-up DA decides my having other firearms makes me a danger to society before I have a chance to defend my actions.

It's like saying one should drive a "clunker" car everywhere because the cost of replacing it in case of an accident is less. Problem is, if the "clunker" is less reliable it may be the cause of the accident.

As for collector and guns with sentimental value? C'mon, the abuse to them just carrying them is the reason we don't. Has nuttin' to do with what would happen to them after they save our life. Matter of fact, any gun that saved my life, would have a whole lot of sentimental value.

I've carried some fairly expensive 1911's (Dan Wesson) and while I like them a lot, I feel more comfy carrying a $500 Glock that gives me more ammo and weighs less. And if I had to choose which to be confiscated, I'd rather hold on to the more expensive gun, but at the same time I see the Glock as more useful, so hmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back