Can I...

Guns have been cleaned a lot longer than the high dollar products have been in existence. What ever did people do way back then? Whatever it was it worked pretty well, or at least good enough.

"Good enough"

[voice dripping with snobby sarcasm, English accent preferred]

Yes sir... I can see that you're just not... our kind of people. You obviously think that any Tom, Dick, or Harry gun solution is "good enough," when it's well established that the ONLY gun solution that is "good enough," is MIKE'S MYSTICAL MAGICAL MONKEY OIL.

If you leave quietly, Sir, we can just forget that such banality and crassness exists in an otherwise flawless world of Perazzis, Korths, and Holland and Hollands.

[/voice dripping with snobby sarcasm, English accent preferred]

:p

Would love to rest at a pub with a 'spot of tea' and discuss Mike's Mystical Magical Monkey oil with ya some day Mike.

Maybe you are looking for a sponsor for this great 'wonder lube'? I am sure, given your way with words, you could sell it to the same Eskimos that are buying ice cubes. :D

Is it true that this 'magical lube' is the same lube hummingbirds use on their wings?

Hell, the way you make it sound, I want some already.

Originally posted by Mike Irwin:

I swear to God I'm going to mix up a gun cleaning product...

Call it MIKE'S MYSTICAL MAGICAL MONKEY OIL

Well if you get so busy that you can't handle the demand and need a partner...count me in.

But we'll have to change the name to ' S&M Mystical Monkey Oil'.

With a name like that we could promote it as a gun oil and sell it at Waterbeds & Stuff too. :D

Back