Call me crazy...

No crystal ball

Mr. Smokin Gun,

I could not presume to know what you were thinking. I can only make a reasonable interpretation of the words you wrote within the context of your own post. I took the last statement in your post being;

I don't know why I bothered...some just may not get it.

to mean that you were doubtful that the person/persons to whom were attempting to convey information of some sort would receive and/or comprehend that information. I then looked to the rest of that post for said information being;

Not to be confused with inline, or Black look alike modern assault rifles.
I only speak about my opinion, these toys are hidius looking and an insult to all the great styles and gunsmiths throughout history. Including all the present day gunsmiths carrying on thrade art in the same tradition.
(My Opinion)

Based on this interpretation I read " it " to mean your aforementioned opinion and " some " to mean those that don't share it. Since you did not address an alternative, I read this post as a response to the OP.

If by chance I have misinterpreted your post then please enlighten me, as I am "new" here and therefore may not fully grasp the English language.

I said said who and some others? who

Not to be confused with inline, or Black look alike modern assault rifles.
I only speak about my opinion, these toys are hidius looking and an insult to all the great styles and gunsmiths throughout history. Including all the present day gunsmiths carrying on the trade/art in the same tradition.
(My Opininion)
SG

I did not single anyone out, nor did I make referance to fat girls or SXS's.
So I do believe you may have misconceived my Opinion as meaning more that The Facts of actual Muzzleloading History as an Art, School, and Trade of some of the Greatest People the World has ever known. That was the Point, not so much my opinion.

SG

Back