Call me crazy...

FrontSight

But I'd LOVE to see a Muzzleloader that looks exactly like an EBR*...or at least as close as possible. A lot on it would have to be cosmetic, of course, but whatever...I think it's an awesome idea.

Or does one already exist and I just don't know about it?

*EBR = Evil Black Rifle; an Ar-15; AR-10; M-16, etc, for those unfamiliar with the initials/term...:D

Last edited:
Let's get together and manufacture one and sell millions! What permits do we need?

Damn, I should have kept this to myself, now someone else is going to get rich off my idea. :rolleyes:

Doc White of the White muzzleloading company built one inline that looked just like an AK47. I don't know if it was a joke or what, damn it looked weird.
It was up for sale on the internet 4 years ago before I knew how to capture and save photos, I wish I had a photo of it.

just go out and buy an ak or an ar weld it shut at the breech drill and thread a nipple hole and you'llbe ready to go, you can carry speed loaders in the magazine.

Why? Because it would be.....DIFFERENT...NEW (to me anyway)...AND AWESOME!!

I think so, anyway. I like unexpected twists, combining new & old & even older to come up with even newer and wilder things...things that when you see them it makes you wonder why you didn't think of it...

You guys really don't think it would be fun to hunt with a muzzleloader AR? I would jump on that in an instant...

ANd then Ban BP Assault Rifles?

Naaaaw! I don't think I'd like one please...Had enough black mattel toys in my hands long enough, Russian AK's too, and then sum.
Put me pack in the 19th Century with my weapons of choice, a pair a boots, Hat, saddle and a horse...Saloon Girls and Card games and I'd be happy.

Weapons during the War of attrition... Battles with C&B left 3,000 to 8,000 dead on the field. Single to 6 shot rifles and revolvers, swords and knives.
Now who can tell me how many rounds and how many dead were close to that in Black Rifle Times? Give ya a clue ain't near that per round.
Anyway Have fun make a gun but don't get mine taken away.
SG
idcfua.jpg

Last edited:
Weapons during the War of attrition... Battles with C&B left 3,000 to 8,000 dead on the field. Single to 6 shot rifles and revolvers, swords and knives.
Now who can tell me how many rounds and how many dead were close to that in Black Rifle Times? Give ya a clue ain't near that per round.

3,000 to 8,000 DYING, not dead. They died from inadequate medical care. Yes, they were wounded by tens, even hundreds, of thousands of lead bullets fired in massive volleys at massed troop concentrations. But they weren't killed by the bullets. They were simply incapacitated, and they died agonizing deaths, often from exsanguination, infection and gangrene.

That was somehow better?

A lot of those died from headshots proven from archaeological digs. It wasn't all volleys fired at massed troops. More died from sickness and disease than bullets. Those were the days when an infected tooth would kill you.

Arcticap, thanks, that's hot!

Darn, I knew I was too late. I'l make my barrel shorter tho, if at all possible.

Wonder if it's possible to get a short magnum kind of thing going....

Back