Buying my first handgun - help needed!

@RadekSkylark

For me this is very straight forward as I live in Estonia and we have the same chamber empty, Condition-3 carry requirement: go with a revolver.

If you ever need your gun, you're probably not going to have time to rack anything...

EDIT:
Just read the last post and it seems RadekSkylark reached the same conclusion. Nice choice!!

Us Americans questions laws.
The ultimate question is...

Who is going to know?

Hmm.... Is that questioning the law, or questioning if it can be broken without risk? ;)

Last edited:
Congratulations on getting your permit! I gotta' say, being that close to the BEAR would make me a little nervous. They don't have a stellar history when it comes to their neighbors.

drobs - thanks, I already found that one!

rightside - thanks. Yeah, that is one of the reasons I though I should get a permit (who knows what could happen). I'm also thinking of getting a hunting permit so I can buy a bolt action rifle or possibly something more serious if there is a way to get some permit for it (and actually be able to transport it lawfully if needed).

Jams Pond - hi neighbor! Glad to hear your doing just fine as well. Hey, maybe you can tell me - do you have any good gun shops which might have IWB tuckable holsters for J-frames for sale? Or maybe speed loaders and some other accessories?

Back