Buffalobore .45 acp +P Outdoorsmand chronoed

+1 Totaldla "Funny, (to me anyways), but I thought everyone knew that not all bullet profiles work in all barrels."

I also though this was common knowledge, isn't this why we test our loads in the gun prior to carrying it? To make sure it will function like we hoped it would?

Its is funny though I was just looking at this ammo a few weeks ago for a woods round for 4 legged critters.

No. People know some bullets might now work in there particular version of a firearm. That's called variation. Foicchi 357mag 142gr might be accurate in my 686, but not in your 686. Variation. 147gr Lawman might jam my HK, but not yours. Variation within our HK.

If a round doesn't work in all guns within a make/model, that's not variation. That's a known exclusion. The number of these types of exclusions are very very small. Name me another. APX 115gr for a while. TP9SF Elite required hot NATO rounds until the RS was changed...other than that? They really don't exist, certainly not down to one load, by one manufacturer.

Two totally different concepts.

Wild, I disagree with ya. There have been a whole 2 people who said it didn't work in their gun. That is not even a percent of the HK guns out there so I guess until we get the company to admit it wont work in the HK or its proven it will, I guess we will never know?

"No. People know some bullets might now work in there particular version of a firearm."

Then that would be yes, some people know some bullets might now work in there particular version of a firearm.

Back