Bored with 1911's and Plastic Guns...

What are you wanting? I think the problem is there isn’t major ground left to cover in mechanical fire based projectile launchers.

How about a SIG P220 in 10mm?
A Luger or SIG P210 wouldn't be new designs, but a new shooting experience for most people.

I don't know how new a mechanical design it will take to thrill you but I see where Smith, Canik, and Walther have backed up and converted some of their plastic pistols to metal.

The RIA 5.0E is the newest action design I know of.
The Smith 5.7 has a novel operating system but darn, the butt is plastic.

BAC has a lot of uncommon metal pistols. I forget the EU brand but while it looks a lot like the legion of CZ75 derivatives, it is a good bit mutated.

Go vintage. Plenty of great old all-metal designs that are just as capable as any modern-day plastic toy. Beretta, Star, Astra, Walther....

Go further. Airgun. .25 cal PCP is pretty cool. You can even going full auto. No paper work needed. It is not a firearm. Huben is a pistol that is wicked powerful. But it has extra high-pressure tank. Ain't going to touch that one myself.

Go even further. Slingshot. It was my form of physical work out during pandemic. I think I fired over 20k clay balls in 3 years, teaching myself to be a decent shot.

Still bored. Go pick a fight with an inclusive liberal. :) . Tell it (a safe pronoun) that you plan to include airgun and slingshot in your arsenal.

-TL

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Swiss Pheonix, P210, x-five, tanfoglio stock 3 extreme or Limited Masters or new Gold 6", Archon Type B gen2, cz ts2/s2, s&w target champion, walther p88 champion. New Xi or defense 92.

Q5sf is fun.

Tanfoglio has all race 10mm options. More than any. All their guns.

I want walther to make a hammer fired steel target gun again.

Last edited:
Back