Bigfoot Permits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by big al hunter

Years later a scientist that was called in by the military during the cleanup of St Helens admitted that he performed necropsy on multiple bigfoot bodies.

Why would the state make a law for something and claim it was endangered if they didn't know for sure it existed? Oddly, it is only illegal in 4 counties in the state.....can you guess what mountain is in the middle?

Google search did not reveal any such scientist claiming to have done any such necropsies, only claims of people who knew people and other such nonsense.

Why make laws just 4 years after the eruption? Simple, aside from keeping hunters from shooting people, it was done to help re-establish tourism.

"Devolution" by Max Brooks is a fun novel about conflicts between a pack of Bigfeet (foots?) and humans in WA created by a volcanic eruption.

I've done some backpacking in the Cascades and other remote areas in Washington. I can't see how a race of giant apes could continue to go undetected when everyone has a camera in their pocket now.

Stagpanther, that photographic evidence is amazing! I'm in Southern Maine... I SAW ONE TOO!!!

The Bigfoot I spotted was heavier... wider & female and curvy, like in the 60's Roger Patterson film. It was several years ago but I still have shivers up and down my spine when I recall the incident.

She was in front of me in the Hannaford Supermarket line and paying for a cart full of junk food with an State issued EBT / foodstamp card. I stood silently as I was afraid. Very afraid. Eventually, after getting everything, including 4 cases of Mountain Dew paid for, she silently ambled off into the parking lot, never to be seen again.

I still wish I had taken her picture, but I was too frozen in fear to lift my cell phone up. Looking back, I could have easily been crushed with a single swipe from her giant paw.

I'm glad I remained motionless. A man's got to know his limitations. ;)

I'd be interested in your sources....
It was one of the chasing bigfoot documentaries on t.v. I don't remember which channel made it. It was between episodes of alien abductions and conspiracy theories of who killed JFK. It struck me as funny that someone claimed to have seen several bodies of bigfoot from around St Helens, the same area where it is illegal to shoot bigfoot. Why didn't the state make it illegal to shoot bigfoot everywhere in the state. Bigfoot has been reported in nearly every part of the state, even a few in my town. If it was to protect people from idiots chasing bigfoot wouldn't it make more sense to include the entire state?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back