Best .40auto to get?

I was under the impression that the Pt9 series from Taurus was sporting an aluminum alloy frame that "does not lose one iota's strength to steel"?

As for the fancy dressing on the PT series, man where's my George Clinton and Bootsy Collins music at? :D

Derek

"GLOCK TOUGH"

Go with Glock. Reliability, durability, accuracy, ergonomics, and good looks to match. :) Check out the new glock annual and read about the articles about the glock that was submerged in the Puget Sound (salt water) for three months, the one that was in a drainage ditch for three years, and the one that was buried in a dump with the slide locked back for seven and a half years. And they all still worked. Talk about Glock tough. My Sig gets surface rust after a two mile run.

I was under the impression that the Pt9 series from frame that "does not lose one iota's strength to steel"?

Whoops! You are right - & I knew that. I meant to point out that it wasn't a plastic, but I should have metioned the alloy frame.

I need to find out about the grips they have on these guns. I sort of like the rosewood. But I gotta admit, I couldn't afford the fur coat that would have to go along with the pearl grips & gold accents!

INS/BP says the Beretta is best!

No wait! CHP says the S&W is best!

No wait again, The FBI says Glock!

No wait! The Secret Service, Texas Rangers and Navy SEALs say SIG!

No wait! DEA signed contract options for SIG, Glock and HK!

Chocolate is better than Vanilla!

No wait! Strawberry is better than all of them...

Blonde? Brunette? Redhead? Some heads look great bald... :)

The best "value" are the Rugers, hands down.

I own a Steyr M40, I love it! So I'd recommend one.

But:

Sig, HK, Glock, Steyr, Ruger: You can't go wrong with any of them...

Albert

Back