Are You Changing Anything?

im a revolver guy but i switched my ccw from a 5 shot snubbie 38sp with one speedloader (10 rounds total) to a naa guardian 32acp with 3 extra mags (24 rounds total), plus im devoting more attention to, and $ on, better holsters.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just a suggestion, we don't discuss racial issues on TFL. So don't go down that route.

As far gunning up for an Alamo last stand in your car - we've done that already.

To be practical - a quality semi auto pistol and an extra mag or two should do it.

Last: it was said:

Your chances of being involved in a terrorist attack are lower than your chances of being struck by lightening

That is a good point but we do take precautions when lightning threatens. But I have to laugh.

It is said that something is as rare as being hit by lightning or being in a plane crash.

Well, I've been hit by lightning. A friend was in a DC-8 that ran out of gas (pilot error) and landed in a forest. The people in the front were killed. He made it.

So we were in a class and the instructor said it was a rare as ....

We both raised our hands. Just funny.

No. An LCP in a pocket holster. If I felt the need I would carry my SR9c, if and only if, I couldn't avoid the area that caused my belief I should carry the SR9c. ;)

I think any serious CC has already thought of the unthinkable attack. If not, he/she is not prepared for the combat attack?

Back