Are revolvers relevant in the 21st century ?

"It's NOT like what they show in the movies. "

WHAT?

You mean all those movies featuring martial arts master Hoo Flung Pooey Dung disassembling the bad guy's pistol before he can pull the trigger is false?
I’ve been trying all day to remember that actors name so I could post this. Thanks.

Nah, wild_cat_mccane, it's a retro thing. My daughter is a millennial and she loves her vinyl records and snub nose revolver. There will always be millennials that want to be the "cool kid on the block" and have a revolver.

Don

You mean all those movies featuring martial arts master Hoo Flung Pooey Dung disassembling the bad guy's pistol before he can pull the trigger is false?

Don't be silly, of course its not false, after all, they did it in the movie!! :rolleyes:

the only false part is the assumption that the martial arts master could do it before the bad guy could pull the trigger. Obviously it was done before the bad guy DID pull the trigger, but that's because it was in the script that way.

Tis like what I call "dumbest pilots ever", the guys who fly attack helos or A-10s or some other jet WITHIN REACH of the giant monster.

No real pilot would do that, its just barking stupid (and as you see in the movies), it gets you KILLED!!!

But its what is written in the script. So that's what gets filmed. I know why they do it, same reason tank vs tank shootouts in the movies are always at near point blank range. So both sides are in the same movie frame, close enough together so the audience can see both and tell what they are.

Back