And people think gun owners are crazy?

Just in case anyone is not aware, you can flag videos that have inappropriate content to bring them to the attention of Youtube.

If you click the little flag icon it'll give you the various options. I picked "promotes terrorism" - seemed like the most appropriate description.

Wow. Just wow. Everyone should get on and watch his video on Gold and Oil Price Crash. Did you know that the government is secretly hoarding technology that can turn clay into mountains of gold overnight? But do they use this technology to help the economy? NoOoOoo.

Money. Money is more stable than gold or diamonds. Because it is. And one day, a dollar could be worth ten dollars. But Gold can never be worth ten golds'ses?

This lunatic fails so hard my frontal lobe hurts.

Comcast should revoke his Internet access. In fact, I'll vote to temporarily rescind their gate-keeping regulations just to allow it.

~LT

ComCast? Can someone please get me the IP? I will gladly see to it that it is sent to law enforcement and the NRA.

I ain't scared of no tree eating bunny kicking peace monger.

Brent

What a nutjob.

Did anybody look at his webpage? It is - um - something else.

Its almost too bad that the rest of the antis aren't like this guy - they would drive the masses over to our side in a heartbeat.

Hogdogs,
If you run the information he posted at the end of the diatribe through spokeo.com or other records / reverse number lookup search engines you may get the info you seek.

The Constitution gives me the right to defend myself against weird guys with shaggy beards driving motor vehicles. So I think any time I see a guy with a beard who is driving a car and not wearing a police uniform, I have a Constitutional right to defend myself, because he makes me afraid. So I have a right to shoot him.

And then when the police arrive I can simply explain that I was in fear for my life, so I defended myself.

Banning tipping in bars? I'll have to go watch that one when I get home.

Frankly, though, this is not the sort of person that I worry about. OK, I guess we should all worry about someone who thinks it's OK to just mow somebody down with their car. But he's not the sort of guy I worry about on the 2A front. It's clear that he's not quite right, which makes him easy to discount. The ones that worry me are the rational-sounding ones.

Hey folks he posted a new video, April 21, 2011. I'll paste in what I posted on the Illinois Carry forum.

He just posted a new video about a 12 year old girl stealing a gun and using it in a crime. I haven't seen it yet, but guess what? COMMENTS DISABLED!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG3kjImlyj8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Whoa he posted some phone numbers. Apparently he opens up a party line

305-848-8888

Also, Sundays, 10 PM Est.

224-906-4634. Sexy singles want to talk to YOU.

You can report the video to YouTube for inciting violence, as he is advocating committing murder and lying to police and the court. This man is probably mentally ill.

"killing in self defense is unconstitutional"

It's like watching a train wreck, can't stand to watch, can't bring myself to turn away.

Someone post a link to a hot chick taking off her clothes, that'll get me distracted. :)

Back