A scenario ... because EVERYONE LOVES a scenario ...

John Farnham says that alot.

I think we have established by now that leaving the baby by itself was a bad plan. Also, the fighting, competent wife is preferred.

However, the fighting, competent wife wouldn't do the convenience store late at night for a nonemergency. Having raised a kid, milk is not an emergency. The baby won't die till morning.

I would get out of the car then walk around to the back of the getaway car. Put my gun to the drivers head and make him exit the vehicle.
Then as I walked in to the store with the robbers friend and a .45 to his head, he would look at me and that is when I would shoot him in the face and put my gun back on the other guys head and tell him that he f****d up by associating with someone who would treat a lady like that. Then i would spit on him. Is That Normal?

We Brits cannot carry weapons and since I left the Army I often miss the feel of carrying; I spent 2 years in Ireland in a Counter Terrorist Unit and carried a SIG P226 every day. I felt naked when I left the Province to come back to the mainland...
I'd have got out of my car and stood with my body between the opposition and the baby - he's now protected.
Anyone who comes out of either the car or the shop with a pistol gets shot for threatening me.

John Farnham says that alot.
He wasn't the first one to say it and he probably won't be the last. ;)

pax

It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees. -- Emiliano Zapata

'No, you have it the wrong way round. It's better to live on your feet than to die on your knees.' -- Joseph Heller

When a thing has been said and said well, have no scruple. Take it and copy it. -- Anatole France

Jebthomas wrote:

I would get out of the car then walk around to the back of the getaway car. Put my gun to the drivers head and make him exit the vehicle.
Then as I walked in to the store with the robbers friend and a .45 to his head, he would look at me and that is when I would shoot him in the face and put my gun back on the other guys head and tell him that he f****d up by associating with someone who would treat a lady like that. Then i would spit on him. Is That Normal?

Somebody's been watchin rambo again....:rolleyes:

Back