A little help here, please?!?

All tied up, time for me to take off for the day. Hope that holds till tomarrow.

------------------
lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate

Thanks I think Im done for a while too. It won't be easy for the antis to get back to 30% now since they are currently last and on 10%. This must have to be the most inaccurate poll ever :)

------------------
Drop by and visit at www.gun-center.com

What a great idea. I just tossed in a few hundred myself. Thanks for the opportunity to help.

OK, watched 60 Minutes last night with bated breath -- as I predicted, zilch. Not one mention of the Web poll. They had excerpts from two letters sent in by viewers.

The first said (and this is almost a quote):
"Wake up America. Videos don't kill people. Guns kill people. This was nothing but a propaganda piece for the all-powerful National Rifle Association of America."

The second was to the effect that we should all take our kids out and play soccer with them rather than letting them play video games.

Fellas, I can't say thank you enough. The vote count just before the show stood at 80 000 votes!! "Easy access to guns" was in last place, where it belongs.

I feel very guilty about all the work you did -- but I do believe we "won" this round. If it had been any other way, it would have been broadcast loud and long over national TV.

Bulldog: If Shiner Bock is beer ;), you can bet we sell it somewhere here! If not, the local Swan and Emu (yes, that's their names) are not bad drops. And after the first six-pack, it don't matter no more nohow ;)

Thanks again, guys -- I'm now making it a habit to vote in all your polls!

Bruce

Back