7 Year old gets the boot for bringing shell casing to class!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm serious.

Does anyone have the mailing address of this school?

------------------
John/az

"The middle of the road between the extremes of good and evil, is evil. When freedom is at stake, your silence is not golden, it's yellow..." RKBA!

Just my opinion, not trying to inuslt anyone. But:

With the overreaction of school administrators and with American LE being so overzealous, wouldn't spent shell casings via the mail seem like a terroristic threat to the folks committing this injustice? Admonishing letters would probably be better.

Prichard,

If I were to send 1 unspent shell, then I would agree with you, but, a small box of spent shells and a letter explaining the "gift"? I don't think so.

(no insult taken :))

------------------
John/az

"The middle of the road between the extremes of good and evil, is evil. When freedom is at stake, your silence is not golden, it's yellow..." RKBA!

Here's the school, thanks to Tinley Park Library's web page:

Memorial Elementary School
6701 179th Street
Tinley Park, IL 60477-4116
(708) 614-4535

------------------
“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed—and thus clamorous to be led to safety—by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”—H.L. Mencken

I'm in for $50. Just say the word. I might add that we should all write the school principal a letter pointing out the fact that he/she has their head stuck. Make it civil though. Last thing we need is to help fuel the all gun owners are a bunch of dumba## hicks stereotype.

[This message has been edited by TAZ (edited October 21, 1999).]

You know, it seems at our current rate of "decline", there will be "politikal officers" everywhere - just like the Soviet Union...

Scary.

CMOS

------------------
Join GOA, NRA and vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back