2K to spend

rickmelear

If you had 2K to spend on a range gun for either poking paper or ringer steel at 25 yards what should you buy. No preference on revolver or semi just must centerfire.

15z_CZTacticalSportOrange_L_91260_91261_01260_01261-copy-500x396.png

I was just thinking about blowing a bunch of $$$ on a gun. I decided not to do it, but the gun that most caught my attention was this CZ Tactical Sports Orange for only $1784 MSRP so you'd have some ammo money left over: https://cz-usa.com/product/cz-75-tactical-sport-orange/

S&W 617 4" (22 rimfire I know. But what in the world is wrong with a great paper punching double duce?)
CZ SP01
Glock 40MOS
All three for pretty close to the 2K budget (without opticfor the Glock)

S&W 14-3 6” 38 spcl target revolver - I really love this thing. With the right wadcutter load, it is truly amazing!

Dan Wesson Custom - You tell them what you want, they make it great...all for right around $2000!

$2000 dollars? I am either buying a Colt SA in .45lc or I am buying a S&W 586 and another 1911. ( I can never pry mine out of my wife’s hands to shoot it...:D)

I might consider a vintage smith model 29 in top grade.

Maybe a nicely decorated SAA, not a colt, an uberti or other

I just thought of a contender. I'm thinking that I could get one with rimfire barrel, a centerfire barrel, and at least one quality scope for $2.

Back