1100 question

Lyman makes the Cutts system so could be.

I'm OCD and like complete things/full sets etc, I would like all of the available chokes. I have the steel ones, they made alloy as well.

I patterned this gun today at 25yds. With the mod choke I have a good spread, equal to or slightly better than my 11-87 with a skeet choke.

First impression is; I REALLY like this gun! Its smooth, almost no recoil and points well. I do not find the Cutts suppressor to get into my field of view at all. This gun will most likely replace my 11-87 as my skeet gun. It just looks nice too.

I remember that gun shop in Boone's Mill all those years ago. I drove down there from Blacksburg and bought a used .25-06 about 1972. Guy I talked to seemed to know his stuff.

I grew up less than a mile from Greers Gun Shop, the old man lived in the house behind the shop up on the hill. His daughter lives there now. His grandson and I are still friends. The shop closed in the late 80's or early 90's when Old Man Greer died.

My MCARBO spring kit came in yesterday, installed today. I plan on going to the skeet/trap range soon and run this gun to see what it can do. I might weight the butt stock some to balance out the Cutts. Other than that Its ready to go.

Back