zero at 200 yards

I shoot at the orange diamond sight in targets with a scope.
I also use a good spotting scope,and have a target on the bench.
I can very accurately determine how many clicks.

HiBC
I'm already sighted in , looking for the smallest target without stressing the eyes. Only shoot at 200 yards. I'm experimenting with size , shape & color. Tried the store bought 2" Shoot N See to zero . Now just like finding the right powder & bullet , the target is next.

At 200 yards I typically use a 6" paper plate, but most of my scopes are 4x or 2.5x. I'll use a 3" dot on a 6" plate with my 3-9 power scopes. :D

tahoe2
Its very hard to get small groups at 200 yards with you scopes, there perfect for hunting. I shoot only bench rest , 14 power is the lowest I've used , now at my age its 24

There are plenty of free targets out there to download, that are already formatted to print properly (inch sized grids, etc.) on standard printer paper. I like to use these when working up loads, so I can write the load data right on the target & save it for later study. I figure it costs about a nickel per target to print them.

All this talk about dot stickers got me curious, so some quick googling lead me to this ebay store- about any size or color you could want for a penny or two delivered. http://stores.ebay.com/ALL-MY-LABELS-STORE/Color-Coded-Round-Labels-/_i.html?_fsub=2176898016&_sid=800283826&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

Back