Your Opinion Please......

I sent off an E-mail to the addresses listed above, Hopefully I will get permission to post my webpage to his site, I agree it would be Awesome if he allowed it. I will keep you posted as to the outcome. Great Idea Jeff! See why I come here?? So many great minds!!

------------------
...“ They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.” --Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

Take care and God Bless, El Jefe

For those that are interested..The owner of www.Handguncontrol.net just e-mailed me back, he said he has been looking for someone who has more time than himself to do the work on the Site, He is going to look at my site tonight and let me know. I directed him to my guestbook to look at the comments in there as they are all very supportive, SO when ya'll are in there make sure to drop a comment. The site has been up only a few days and I am fast approaching the 1000 vistors mark! Wow too bad I am not marketing a material product! I feel I will get a much greater reward from this however :) ;)

------------------
...“ They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.” --Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

El Jefe, if someone is offering you control of an address, grab it and clone it to yours. ----------------
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

[This message has been edited by 4V50 Gary (edited December 13, 1999).]

Cool...do it Jefe!

Don't forget the META tags for search engines *evil grin*

Be my guest to your previous question :)

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes" RKBA!

[This message has been edited by DC (edited December 13, 1999).]

Looks like a good start. The Kleck quote should be altered. It is not 2 million times it is a "minimum of 2.5 million times per year."

Also, get a link to www.brassroots.org HCI hates us. A couple of years ago Sarah Brady came to Tucson for an event. We drummed up 300 protestors to greet her. Needless to say, she and hers were out-numbered.

Rick

[This message has been edited by RickD (edited December 14, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by RickD (edited December 14, 1999).]

El Jefe, you one cool dude, mon!

------------------
Be mentally deliberate but muscularly fast. Aim for just above the belt buckle Wyatt Earp
45 ACP: Give 'em a new navel! BigG
"It is error alone that needs government support; truth can stand by itself." Tom Jefferson, Notes on Virginia, 1785

Ok my brothers and sisters in arms...Meta tags in place, search engines standing by, and I need your assistance once again...Due to some insightful people some careful planning and the graciousness of the owners of my new site, my Anti HCI Website can now be viewed at (Get This) www.handguncontrol.net CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? Any bets on how long before we get requests to bring it down?? I will endeavor to keep this site informative and updated, Looking forward to ideas and posts from you, I would appreciate it if you could get the word out that the site has changed, Take care and God Bless El Jefe

Jeff Great Idea!! Worked out well, Thanks for the research! We will be bringing you another Pro gun site as well, at the request of yet another Domain Holder, will clue you in when it is done!! God Bless, El Jefe

------------------

El Jefe, you're very welcome - but, it was like handing the brush to Michelangelo. ;)

Keep up the great work - we need creative geniuses like you in order to save the RKBA.

And, if anyone does ask you to 'take it down', welllllll .... I suppose I don't need to tell you how to respond to that foolishness! ;)

Take care. Regards from AZ

Man did I just blow it.....D.C. I meant to thank you as well, it was your Idea that sparked the whole thing! Please forgive me, I was getting caught up in the moment!! It sure does look good on it's own domain though! and the numbers are ratcheting up as we speak, I'm getting very excited over this project!! God Bless...Merry Christmas!

------------------

El Jefe,

Outstanding contribution! You get the Mendocino award for outstanding service to the RKBA! Thanks for your efforts.

Best Regards,

JEff

------------------
It is far better to dare mighty things, though riddled with failure, than to live in the dull grey of mediocrity.

I put my comments in the guest book.

LOVE the site, keep it up.

i will try to get some non combatants to visit.

Back