Your Opinion Please......

El Jefe

My New Anti-HCI Webpage...tell me what you think
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well I have been working on an Ant-HCI webpage I figured if they can use a picture of a Beretta and get away with it I could duplicate their site and use a little artist license to create the HCI websites Good twin, check it out and use the links and give me feed back!! ( Especially try the "Join Us" Link. Constructive feedback ( good or bad) Will be appreciated. There is still some work to be done but let me know anyway!

Here it is: El Jefe's Webpage the Anti-HCI Site

------------------
...“ They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.” --Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

Take care and God Bless, El Jefe

[This message has been edited by El Jefe (edited December 12, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by El Jefe (edited December 16, 1999).]

LOVE IT!

------------------
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
We, the people, are tired of being taxed, penalized, supervised, harassed,
and subjugated by a federal government which exceeds the powers
enumerated in the U.S. Constitution.

I like it, I like it a lot! "25 Years of Persecuting Gunowners" - a stroke of genius. You have earned your alias.

Great job, Boss. I told you on Sandy's board, that page is beautiful and actually, all ironic content aside, it's one of the best and most convenient pages of RKBA links I've seen. Way to be. You be da boss.

------------------
Don

"Its not criminals that go into schools and shoot children"
--Ann Pearston, British Gun Control apologist and moron

El Jefe,
It seldom happens, but:

I'm speechless...

Well, almost! ;) Truly a great site. I spent MUCH more time there than I had planned. And "I shall return!"

Truly great, El Jefe.

A class act, to be sure!

------------------
The Bill of Rights, and the Golden Rule are enough for civilized behavior. The rest is window dressing. Shoot carefully, swifter...

Where's the obligatory awards page? You damn sure deserve a few, Jefe. :)

BRAVO!

------------------
"The evils of tyranny are rarely seen but by him who resists it."
-- John Hay, 1872

Excellent!

I had an evil thought....if you sprung for a domain name like www.hcinoguns.net or similar, then listed it in all the search engines, you could suck in some unsuspecting fencesitters and they'd read some truth vs the HCI drivel

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes" RKBA!

[This message has been edited by DC (edited December 11, 1999).]

Ayeh, a Great site!

Clicking on the "NRA WINNING IN THE GUN FIGHT; DENVER ROCKY MTN NEWS", I found another article worthy of the Josef Goebbels
Award.

Check out the sub-heading:

NRA winning gun fight
Group thwarted passage of gun-control legislation

to thwart: frustrate, baffle -- usually a negative connotation
[it doesn't get any better].

Other interesting snippets "The NRA capitalized on its grass-roots network of support to effectively neutralize growing public sentiment for gun control, DeGette and others believe.

"The NRA continues to thwart the will of the American public, time and time again," DeGette said." [Oh, so grass-roots is not the will of the American people]

"Horwitz said he doesn't expect Congress to pass significant gun-control laws until Democrats regain control in the House. Republicans currently enjoy a slim five-seat margin, just enough to control the agenda."
[Folks, if there EVER was a reason to vote Republican, there it is, in black and white.]

To save extra linking, here's the URL as it's a bit long: http://insidedenver.com/news/1205nra3.shtml

You can tell the editors how you feel at
letters@denver-rmn.com [They also stress "All letters must include a name and daytime phone number for verification."]

------------------
The New World Order has a Third Reich odor.

DC, you got me thinking ...

HCI's domain is www.handguncontrol.org, and they have also locked up www.handguncontrol.com . But, another creative soul beat them to www.handguncontrol.net , and ... they are pro-RKBA! Check it out. They steer you immediately to the NRA.

Now, I suspect that El Jefe might be able to get these folks to allow him to publish his piece de resistance (literally) at www.handguncontrol.net - it would be perfect!. El Jefe, per www.networksolutions.com , the relevant information is as follows:

Registrant:
advanced computer engineering (HANDGUNCONTROL3-DOM)
po box 122
harrington, WA 99134
US

Domain Name: HANDGUNCONTROL.NET

Administrative Contact:
Alumbaugh, Roger (RA2247) roger@ALUMBAUGH.COM
509-253-4223 (FAX) 509-253-4785
Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
Hanson, Robert (RH267) roberth@CET.COM
Billing Contact:
Alumbaugh, Roger (RA2247) roger@ALUMBAUGH.COM
509-253-4223 (FAX) 509-253-4785

An alternative, albeit not nearly as perfect, would be a cute domain name such as www.hcisucks.com , .org , .net or such.

El Jefe, thanks for a great, great site!

[This message has been edited by Jeff Thomas (edited December 11, 1999).]

Thanks for all of the laudatory comments! I take it that it is coming up well and looks fine to one and all?! Some great ideas, Jeff appears to be on to something that may very well bear looking into; Thanks Jeff! I still have my Copy of the Award that DC bestowed upon me, I may very well call it an award winning site and display that on pg 3 :) :) Good ideas, one and all, they have spawned others as well.... ;)

------------------
...“ They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.” --Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

Great site, guy. Really well done.

Go to the TFL Links and fill out the form for a link on our side. You can also pick up a better TFL banner there than the one you have.
Rich

Gracias Rich,
I just finished doing that. I am very new to this whole web site building thing so please bear with me. I found some great links in your links section as well that I would like to include as well! Noticed that DC had a site in there hope she doesn't mind if I link it up.

------------------

[This message has been edited by El Jefe (edited December 12, 1999).]

Back