Your next priority: What's on YOUR personal wish list?

1. 1,000 rounds of 5.45 x 39mm
ammunition for my ROMAK AK-74.

2. Kel-Tec P-11 pistol and 2 spare mags

3. Level II-A Kevlar vest

#1 Get all three of my SIGs to Teddy Jacobson for action/reliability jobs.
#2 Take a pistol course at Thunder Ranch.
#3 Take a shotgun or rifle course at Thunder Ranch.

Although you can always use more guns, need to do these first.

Ok, I'll come down to *reality* for a minute. The tings that I am looking at for my next 3 acqusitions.
1. Stainless 4" bbl .357 Revolver
2. A .22RF handgun
3. Too many to possibilities to list here.
Rob

------------------
It's amazing what a large group of stupid people can accomplish.
-----------------

1) A new gun safe (current one is full)

2) Box of custom 1911 parts (I've been having that urge ta build something again)

3) A dose of luck on the raffles and auctions at the upcomming "Friends" banquet.

------------------
Go NRA

.308 bolt gun, one of those super-accurate, reach out and touch some(thing) ones where the scope always has to cost more than the rifle.

Correction to my list above:

1: The UZI I'm getting next Monday;
2: The SIG P245 I spotted at the dealer's last weekend;
3: A Dillon RL550B so I can afford to use the above 2. :)

------------------
A vote for the lesser of two evils is still a vote for evil.
Vote Libertarian - For A Change.

Keeping it reasonable:
1. A mid-price-range ($500-$700) bolt action rifle in .30-06 with a decent scope on the off chance I'll get to go after elk at some point somewhere this year. Hey, I can't use the .25-06 or the .243 on elk, right...have to have a new gun!
2. Just finished my CCW application- when I get my permit I'd really like a compact .45 ACP, a Kimber or Springfield....the Commander I have just isn't quite small enough.
3. A pre-ban AR with at least 10 pre-ban high cap mags and 1200 rnds of .223 FMJ. Justification: Fun to shoot and look cool. Okay, maybe not so reasonable- how about a Mini-14, 2 good quality high caps, and 300 rnds?

My wish list
1) The repeal of SB23. Barring that......

2) California legal FAL clone (SA4800?) before 1/1/00 and SB23.

3) S&W K-38, older 5 screw model. Nice plinkers with light loads & cheap to shoot with reloads. A joy to shoot and own.

I don't know about the first two, but #3 will come true sooner or later.

I guess that my wishlist would be a 9mm, a .45 auto, and a .357 wheelgun in no particular order. I'll get them in order of the best deal I can find.

------------------
"God grants liberty only to those who love it and are always ready to guard and defend it." --Daniel Webster

Order of battle-I mean, priority (damn Freudian slips! :o)

1.) 1,000 rounds 68-grain Moly-coat .223

2.) Taurus Titanium .41 trail gun (4" barrel)

3.) Mounting my SureFire onto my FR8

[This message has been edited by Spectre (edited August 05, 1999).]

CCW shall issue in California and removal of Feinstein, Boxer, Lockyear and Perata from office. Anything else would be icing on the cake.

Well, hard to answer as by the time I read this thread, 2 of my 3 were already attained-> 1. My CCW license. 2. A concealable SIG (Philip, Coinneach- I got me a P245, in K-Kote. Purty. How do y'all like yours?)

#3 will come soon- Darthmaum's CCW license!

Therefore, I have a new list:
1. An IWB holster from AKJConcealco to fit my shiny new P245 ;)

2. A holster or concealed-carry purse for the wife, after she completes her CCW class

3. Go to the range and practice with my new gun (this is actually #1, as my CHL won't be here until Sept. :()

4. Replace my shotgun- Mossberg 590 with all the trimmings I can afford (last time about $340)

I know you said 3, but I'm goin' the extra mile... :D

------------------
--------------
"Is fhe'arr teicheadh math na droch fhuireach"
-Sarabian Oomodo

If it isn't Scottish, it's CRAP!

1.) A Kel-Tec P-32 (to see if it can replace my Guardian)

2.) A S&W Model 681 ( a 7 shot .357 with fixed sights and 3" barrel, hard to find)

3.) Coonan Arms Cadet ( but if I pay $750 for a gun I expect "2" magazines)

Long Path, What I really want for Christmas is to make my mind up and start another wood stocked bolt action from the action up! As a hobby this is not instant gratification by any means but is rewarding in most instances.
Thank's for helping me make up my mind!
Good Shooting, Hank

Back