XBoxHero!

Box, as a former Hoosier myself (Connersville), I know that it is about to get cold soon. Better start shooting while the shootin is good.

Living in Indiana

Heh, that's pretty sweet, you live probably no more than 30 minutes from me, I'm from Manchester and I go down to Bass and Bucks to do all my shooting :D

Most awesome. I have nothing against giving ol' Glenn a bit of money to shoot on his range time and again.

Last time I was shooting there, I was the yahoo who didn't know what the range flags were for. It was the first time I'd seen them and I was tinkering with my Mosin. One was up at the table I was using, and so I just left it.

I noticed the range had got quiet, and I looked up to see everyone staring at me tinkering with the Mosin. Someone asked me if I was OK and if they could proceed downrange.

:o :o :o

I can count on two hands the number of times I've been to a public range in my life, and on one hand, the number of times I've shared it with folks I didn't know.

Otherwise, there's 100 yards to a berm behind my parents' house, and that's where I do most of my testing.

PM me next time you head that way if you want company, and I'll tag along if I can get away from Smith-Sights for a couple hours.

Josh

Back