Would you be willing to have another Clinton...

Would another Clinton be worth standing by a conservative third party?

• Total voters
Vote for the 3rd party or really conservative candidate in the primaries to try and get more attention to your candidate.

But if your ideal candidate doesn't make it as the Rep nominee, then you better vote with the Republican candidate.

Exactly what I was thinking.Wouldn't it be something if the enough people did the same as far as to vote for say Ron Paul and he got in.:eek:

Last edited:
divemedic, unfortunately yes is the answer.

It seems many dems are moving to the left but many of the republicans are moving to the center. They are scared to move to the right or more and more of them are becoming centrists.

Look, Hillary or Guiliani aren't taking any of our gun rights away. It has to make it through Congress and I believe we gun owners can make enough noise to not let these laws pass.

If Republicans would realize that they stand to gain by moving right. Look at Jindal in the Louisiana Gov race. The dude is as right as one can be and he got over 50% of the vote in a 4 horse race.

Look at Jindal in the Louisiana Gov race. The dude is as right as one can be and he got over 50% of the vote in a 4 horse race.
Yeah and that dude takes some pretty extreme position on a couple issues. If that's what going to the "right" is then I sure as hell hope people stay as far away from it as possible.

I used him as an example that moving to the right or actually staying to the right and not moving to the center can be beneficial in elections.

Jindal is a conservative, I don't believe he is extreme on any issues. He is very stringent on anti-abortion, but I would have to agree with him on that.

He is absolutely dead on with taxes, guns, and many other social issues.

I look at it this way!

If you vote for someone who has a snow balls chance in hell of making the office, You just wasted your Vote! I would be more inclined to vote for someone that at least states, they will support the path I would prefer! I would be willing to Compromise on some subjects, The 2nd not being one of them.

I agree about Jindal. America could use someone like him as President. We need someone as stalwart on the issues like him to reverse the decades of social engineering and brainwashing the liberals have inflicted.

I can't imagine any down to earth American really thinking Jindal is extreme. He's got some good ideas with no fluff and doesn't back down to appease the whiny easily offended types. I don't see what's bad about that.

If Hillary were Margaret Thatcher, I would vote for her.

If Margaret Thatcher were running against Hillary, I would vote for Margaret.

Since Margaret is not in the running, and Hillary, the real Hillary of Black Panthers, Saul Alkinsky and "good old-fashioned American progressives" (marxists, by another name), I will cast my vote against her.

I am unhappy that it comes to picking the lesser evil, and we might get sold out as badly by the guy we picked. But there is a chance we won't, and things might be better. I can't ignore that.

I'll take maybe getting screwed over definitely getting screwed any day. Hallucinating that there is a third option out there doesn't help anything.

Back