Winter shirts for concealed carry

Lots of nice, lightweight fleece type "shirts" available these days. Im wearing one right now, 1/4 zip pull over thats actually lighter than some of my canvas button up shirts.

Depending on how dressy you want/need to get, lots of nice sweatshirts around now to, and around here Carhartt's and Moonshine Attire are big.

Most of the online shops, L.L. Bean, etc, have some really nice stuff. Even Walmart has some nice stuff, and usually a lot cheaper. Lots of choices if you look around.

Trick is, get out of the "one coat" habit and learn to layer. You'll find your warmer too.

Uhhh. Bob, he wants if for "concealed carry", not "almost concealed".

The gun is concealed. No one can look at that photo and describe the gun I'm carrying, if any at all.

(Sure everybody who has followed my post here and elsewhere know exactly what I'm carrying.) But the point is, any police officer would have to ask if I were armed. And anyone else, who cares?

Bob Wright

I can't quote your post Bob Wright.... but I agree with you 100% Anyone else... who cares and honestly, in this day of cell phones I doubt anyone would notice it anyway.

The gun is concealed. No one can look at that photo and describe the gun I'm carrying, if any at all.
You are carrying a single action revolver. When I lie on the floor and look up, I can see the barrel of your gun.:rolleyes:

Back