Winchester 70 7mm Mag Value/Rarity?

Thanks to All for the info, the gun is priced at $600 "firm". I really like model 70 Winchesters, (I prefer Mauser based actions). I also like the caliber, but it seemed a little steep to me. I'd go for it if I could get it for $500, don't know if it'll work, but worth a try.

For $600, my options start to open up, including some new rifles from Browning, Tikka, Remington, CZ, Ruger, ect. I just thought this may have been more valuable than it is. I'll most likely keep on looking if he doesn't take $500.00.

For $600 you could possibly get into something like this M70 in .270 Win, which will be a great rifle for elk. $600 is too much for the M70 you posted, remember it is a buyers market right. There are a lot of sellers out there and not many buyers with the money.

I just picked up this rifle a M70 Classic FWT in .30-06 in a McMillian stock for $800.

30-06McMillan.jpg

I couldn't talk the guy out of the scope though.;)

how much

I would'nt give 500 for it. that 7 mag is gonna kick your butt with that monte carlo stock- bloody gums when you smile after it smacks your face for three shots.
It will also kick your butt in the wallet every time you touch it off.
Get a .308 your shoulder will love you.

Back