will the silliness taper off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love those "scenarios" that sound like (and probably are) out of some computer game. I think some of the kiddies have a little problem telling those games from reality. That is not a good thing when the gun is real.
Well, Jim, they won't do that again!

Thank you one in the chamber...

I hate when people play the "age" card. Hey, here is a thought! Maybe this post is silly and just maybe you're an old man. Im guessing it wont die down anytime soon.

I just counted 20 locked threads in the 1st two pages of the T&T board.

It seems self-evident that the "sillyness" is surging as of late.

exactly my thought when I started this thread

Ares45
I just counted 20 locked threads in the 1st two pages of the T&T board.

It seems self-evident that the "sillyness" is surging as of late.

I could well have been wrong about the silly threads coming from the summer teen set, but golly there certainly is an awfully lot of locked threads, off the wall responses, and over the top meanderings.
Yeah, I know, diversity of thought. :D

Diversity of thought is one thing. Outright disrimination is another. To play a age, sex, religion, or nationality card of any kind is wrong. I agree that some threads can get off the wall, but to point the finger at any one sect is an open inventation for trouble. This is what causes people to leave message boards, and also to loose faith in some of the information that available.

As the resident old thread dredger I doubt the silliness will taper off ever. Posts now are pretty tame compared to what I found from years past. Some of the stories and things posted just had to be outright lies.

There's alot of threads being flamed out by senior members anymore. I myself, would be considered a noob. I know my way around a firearm as good as the next guy. But I will not flame anyone for asking a stupid question because it's not my place or any other senior's place to do it. To flame a noob is to put yourself lower than him/her. It's the moderators job to put stupid questions/people in their place, not any members. If you have something to complain about, PM a mod, otherwise, you should turn your head. Flaming a person for something you think is dumb or silly is as immature as posting a silly question. Just my opinion.

Silly posts can be found on any board and in any forum. I’m closing this one because it has nothing to do with Training & Tactics.

Denny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back