will the silliness taper off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, will the silliness taper off when the old folks go play BINGO tonight? :p

Age has no relevant influence on one's ability to post potent information on TFL. I bet you'd be suprised to hear some of the most competent member's ages.

There are more than enough old timers who post worthless junk daily in their retirement.... Not naming names or anything .......

There are also many know-nothing punk teenagers.

There's two sides to every coin.

Quite an odd name for such a trash post. Isn't that kind of a Oximoron? Uh oh maybe I spelled that wrong. Must be because I'm 20 and don't know any better. Shucks... Hey since you know so much about this stuff why don't you give me a few pointers oh wise and mighty Oz. :rolleyes:

At least I am proud to report that the silliness will always be alive and kicking since people have this point of view.

This thread is headed for disaster! :D Some of the people on here should refrain from silly threads, but I can't see how age would have anything to do with it. Stereotyping at it's best.:cool:

You young whippersnappers don't know how good you've got it... why, when I was young, we used to reload bullets by pressing them into the case with our teeth... AND WE LIKED IT!

Uhh, what's my name?...

when the kids are back in school? There has been a lot of goofy stuff posted recently.

There's been goofy stuff posted since the boards were founded. Tolerance for said goofiness has decreased, and thus the appearance of it seems more pronounced. It's the same phenomenon that causes some members to protest threads that are essentially identical to ones I seem to recall them enjoying and participating in years past.

I love those "scenarios" that sound like (and probably are) out of some computer game. I think some of the kiddies have a little problem telling those games from reality. That is not a good thing when the gun is real.

Jim

I realize that goofy threads can be very frustating.

I know I have become frustrated lately, but keep in mind (as pointed out to me). There is usually some good information posted in even the goofiest threads. There are posters at TFL that will quickly correct errant information.

Really bad post are usually closed quickly.

There really is more good than bad at TFL.

Just try to contribute in the most positive manner. It takes all of us to make this message board what it should be.

Charles

Pulling um too

CDH
mentions:

You young whippersnappers don't know how good you've got it... why, when I was young, we used to reload bullets by pressing them into the case with our teeth... AND WE LIKED IT!

Uhh, what's my name?...

HQ mentions:

Well I am not so sure how old you are, but they pulled um with their teeth, using the Brass for ear protection. A Detective at that. HUH????

I can remember that. But I did not do it. Throwing them into the fire, you know real good clean fun.:D

HQ

Until I found this forum I never thought about being attacked by zombies in a parkinglot!
---------------------------------------------------------

Well see there ; now you know its a real posibility and you should prepare for it . :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back