Will a CCWp show up in court records ?

You need a lawyer. I dislike gambling period, but gambling with the future of your children is despicable.

and stop saying irregardless, it's not a word
irrespective is a word, regardless is a word, irregardless is not

chances are youll be splitting cost of a guardian ablightem anyways most states provide a attourney to the interest of the children and split the cost between the parents. So whats one more attourney to pay for, its to get your children. Im in the same boat, but in ohio.

Lol. Mr Nice guy , now I see why you are called Nice guy ...

Lawyer is in the works , I have a couple appointments scheduled for next month when I can get a day off to talk to them. ( Court is not until June ).

Agreed Irregardless is not a word , Ironically I was telling my daughter the same thing the other day and didn't realize how much I put it in here. Old habit , hard to break.

I have decided to wait on the CCW until I speak to one and see what their thoughts are. I'm hoping I can get one for a one time fee instead of hourly like the last guy charged me ( which got dragged out by both lawyers I believe and cost me a fortune )

P.S. All of the Lawyers I had planned to contact have come back now as either " No longer doing family Law" or " not taking cases a the moment" Or " Not recommended cause they suck" .

I do have an appointment with a highly recommended attorney tomorrow and my GF works for an Attorney who is an avid Firearm shooter and long time CCW/NRA member. One of the long time employees there ( 30 yrs ) said that it would not negatively effect me in anyway and the judge would not use it at all as an issue.

Virginia Concealed Handgun Permits are granted by the circuit court for your county/city of residence and part of the courts records.

A Roanoke newspaper even got the statewide list and put it online a few years ago.

Back