Why no revolving shotgun??

Sweeeet....

The Striker 12ga is rather tacti-cool :cool:.
I'm not sure if Id purchase the fixed stock or M4 type "furniture" for the 12ga.

Both have merits. The fixed would be good for regular use or for powerful 12ga loads.
The adjustable format would be great for warrant squads or "jump out" details. If you had marine or air-support ops(aircraft) that could save on space & be compact.

Since I'm not a spec ops commando or PMC, I think Id buy a fixed stock version with the muzzle break.

This is the Cobray Street Sweeper I once owned, as it was given to me as a house warming gift! It was rather crude and basically sucked for any real fun shooting. I sold it soon after the $200 ATF registration BS, and never looked back.

That would certainly get funny looks on the trap field. I still remember the guy who was trying to shoot trap with a Saiga HD number.

I revolving shotgun would make a great NFA SBS. You have a shorter action than magazine loaded shotguns and you dont loose capacity by loosing length in the magtube like a semi or pump.

out side of a SBS it just looks like a fun toy. I am not sure if you could legally hunt waterfowl with it because you can not modify it in a way that it can only hold 3 rounds.

Back