Why does anyone still wanna buy Colts?

Colt people,wether AR15 or 1911,are loyal. I personnaly will never own one. The only thing that I want to hear rattling is my keys, not my 1911's. I also like my AR15's interchangable with 99% of the other manufacturer's.

I used to own two Colt Pythons, two Goldcups two mustangs and two Colt Sporters. I sold all of them because of Colt's stupid policy. Also, I had terrible QA problem on one Python one Goldcup and one Mustang. I don't feel loyal to Colt. They suck and suck big time...I wish them go out of business.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RikWriter:
Hmmm...somehow I don't think selling off Colts you already own is going to make any sort of statement to Colt. [/quote]
Well said Rik. What is selling the ones you own going to do?
I have an AR-15 sporter and as much as I now despise Colt for selling out, I Will NEVER part with it :)

------------------
"what gives a government that arms the whole world the right to disarm it's own citizens?"

Both of my Colt purchases have been used guns, a 70 series and an 80's series.

I also like things with Horses on them, Colts, Ford Mustangs(from the 60's), and Ferarris.

------------------
"If a thief is caught breaking in and is struck so that he dies, the defender is not guilty of bloodshed" Exodus 22:2

Selling a gun that's 20 or 40 years old, because of today's policies of a manufacturer, does not strike me as the height of wisdom.

Now, I recently sold a 6" Python. Why? Because I could hit multiple targets better with a Ruger GP 100. No other reason besides money.

Since Colt doesn't get a penny from me buying a GI or Series 70, what does it matter what their policies are? Or what the quality control has come to be?

AS usual, Art

Dont try to talk these folks out of selling their stuff, sell away, put every colt ya own on the market.......go ahead stand behind your statements.....lol.....fubsy.

Back