Why cant I find an AK-47 for sale ?

Well - that certain gentileman may had something to do with Dalls.. But didn't we take care of Chi in return? Another "mystery".

Yeah - I think it will change very rapidly as well.

------------------
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

I might be the luckiest guy around !
I found a full auto AK-47 at a class 3 dealer who has a shop only 1/2 mile from my home!!
Best of all he says its 98% for $6,500.00
(havent seen it yet since it belongs to a private party)
Plus this class 3 dealer happens to be a friend of my neighbor across the street,(who I am good friends with)and he seems to be a nice guy !!! plus he has the best prices Ive seen anywhere in town for 7.62x39 ammo ($2.75)a box of 20 rounds.
Wish me luck, Im going to see it in person next week.

There is a range in Mineapolis,MN that rents Class 3 weapons. They aren't cheap but where else are you going to be able to fire off an M-60, MP-5's, Thompsons, ect. unless you go into the Military?

jim Keenan: re
I guess it is too late to get some parachuted in here if we promise to go Communist.

You maybe could give a big donation to Al Bore and Billary's election war chests, and get an import waiver for some FA's. Almost worked for Charlie Trie's Chinese friends!

BTW, I recently shot an IDPA match hosted by an unnamed SoCal Sheriff's Dept rangemaster, at their range. After the match, he very kindly broke out a couple MP5's, and let anyone who wanted to shoot them. Just had to pay for your ammo. What fun! Oh Santaaaaaaaa...

[This message has been edited by Covert Mission (edited December 16, 1999).]

Back