Who's up for a Bolt Action/Lever Action shoot?

Actually I just scoped my 780 and I would love to shoot further than the 25yd indoor range at Target World. I just don't have my 336 yet so no lever action for me. I have a buddy with one though. Maybe I could bring him along....
Mike

AR

My AR is a bushmaster 20" Target Model XM15E2S. It is the basic Bushmaster. I prefer the standard barrel length and regular stock. Hate not having a birdcage on the muzzle:mad:

Looks like I will have a Winchester 1892 replica in 45LC.should be fun to shoot.

Lets keep this one rifles and shotguns only. too bzd we can't set up a lane to shoot buckshot.

This time I WILL remember to bring my roll of paper:o

What date will we shoot ?

Oh!

And yes the Remingron 597 is a rifle, albeit only .22LR. I did put a cheap scope on it and it is accurate.

How about a .22 shoot:D

Everybody has a .22.

Model XM15E2S

LOL Whatever that is:o

I have to call up at W&W to see whats open and I have to see what family stuff I have going on. Give me about a week and I'll post some suggestions. I think I'm going to stick with my 22magnum and my Model 70 for the shoot.

K80,

Yeah everyone has atleast one 22RimFire rifle. :D They are just too much fun.

Bringing the roll-o-paper huh K80Geoff?? Looks like I will have to bring the shotgun to pattern that thing :)

.22 rifle shoot.........

I'M UP FOR THAT! K80Geoff, SodaPop, lets do a .22 rifle shoot. Bolt, semi, lever, whatever you got in .22 that's a rifle. That would keep us all together and we could shoot forever! I have some scopes that I need to sight in with on different rifles. Are we good to go with that? Good Idea K80Geoff... ;)

I'd like to go to this one since I missed the last one

I would love to come and shoot. This is Ray's wife and as it stands now we are available on one of these three days in the afternoon: January 20th, 26th or 27th.

Anyone that doesn't bring 22lr ammo or a 22 caliber gun can't come. Unless you bring a signed not from your Mother excusing you. I'm still bringing my Model 70. I'm going to sit right between all of you guys (AND MRS.WOODY) and send 150gr of 7.62mm out of the barrel at 3000fps to break your concentration.

Merry Christmas too all.. Unless you are the grinch that stole my christmas present when I was alittle kid.. :p

"...Unless you are the grinch that stole my christmas present when I was alittle kid.."

AhHa! Now we know where that AK pellet gun went!:D

Attn: David Park

You can get an 1891 Mosin-Nagant military rifle for well under $100. I have also seen Turkish Mausers on sale for $50 at Big-5 Sporting Goods.

Military ammunition is cheap and plentifull for both rifles.

January 13th or the 20th are the two dates I'm thinking of. I'll try and call or drive up this sunday. I want to shoot some 9mm and 7.62x39 up.

Salt, thanks for the tip. My problem is not so much lack of money as lack of income, so I'm trying to avoid spending any money on firearms right now, especially new guns (since they always require ammo and accessories). :( Hopefully I'll hear about a possible job this coming week.

Soda, I don't own anything in .22LR. I know, I'm so ashamed. I could probably procure some ammo, though.

K80Geoff, I do own a shotgun. :) I've been wanting to pattern both the 28" and 18.5" barrels.

Its got to be the 27th

The 20th is the Cowboy action stuff. I made her reserve tables for the 27th. I'll start a new thread!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back