Who would have guessed, Jerry Lewis

"If he were alive today the left would be demonizing him and blaming him for being a poor role model."

Hogwash.

Going to have to agree. Most of the Hollywood crowd who are gun lovers are well behaved on the balance. There are a few like Madonna and Robert Downey Jr who are less so.

But Whoopi Goldberg and James Earl Jones are in the NRA. The ones that get picked on by the left the most are the ones that carry without a license and then do something dumb with the gun.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/06/18/x-celebrities-love-guns/

Ditto SonOfScubaDiver's comments.

Now I must go inspect my private army
of 25, or should I say my two squads of
of security members or perhaps my half
a platoon for my security or perhaps I'll
just call it my harem. But I'm not sure
how many constitute a harem. :(

Lotta the "old time" Hollywood types were avid shooters. Buddy Hackett had a huge collection and was an excellent shot. He had a ship board Gatling gun in his living room. He told a story one time on Carson The Tonight Show about buying a Patterson Colt for 100 guns and $36,000.
Roy Rogers, Alan Ladd and Clark Gable, et al were all avid shooters. At one time, only the wealthy were admitted to the Beverly Hills Skeet Club.

Geez, half the guys I shoot with have guns that can fetch mid to high 5 and even into 6 figures, and 73 isn't a lot........

Half of your friends have guns worth between 10k and 99k or between 100k and 999k? I would say that group is out of the mainstream.

Back