Who likes CZ's?

Well, I am one of those HK/Kimber gun owners; but I've recognized the quality and elegance of the CZs for a long time. However, I wasn't in any hurry to get one until now. My fiancee's hands fit two guns very well, the P7 and the CZ. She already has a P7K3 and access to my P7M8, but for the next gun, I'm getting a CZ 75D compact for her. I just recently discovered the 'D' series; the pistol is complete! I really didn't like the "thumb de-cock" method, but with the new de-cocker model, I have found the perfect CZ. I'll eventually add a full size nickel (w/ the Kadet) and a 97 to the roster before too long.

I'm with HokieShooter trying to balance my purchases when I have a fiancee in college w/out much of a job.

J. Wise

CZ PISTOLS

There are few 9MM pistols I've not shot extensively. The CZ85 COMBAT I have currently may well be the finest 9MM pistol I've ever shot.
It is very accurate and has not been cleaned since I took it apart the first day two years ago that I owned it and lubed it. I always do this with a new auto pistol just to find out how crud sensative a gun may be. IT HAS NEVER MALFED A SINGLE ROUND and I wish all guns were as "shootable". I own two other CZ guns and they are all a peach, every manjack of 'em. TM

New CZ Fan!

I just bought my first CZ. While wandering the floor at a local gun show, with no plans on purchasing a gun, I came across an interesting pistol. It was a CZ40B in .40 S&W. I was told that it was the same pistol, albeit with a few minor changes, that CZ had partnered with Colt and sold as the Colt Z40. At $290.00 I couldn't pass it up. Went out yesterday and put five boxes of Winchester white box through it (I also needed some brass) without a burp. Inexpensive, accurate, reliable and nice looking - what more could I ask for. Based on this experience, CZ has gained a new admirer!

How does the CZ75 handle the .40S&W? Do they have a de-cocker version for this caliber? I also live in Kali and would rather have 10 rounds of .40 than 10 rounds of 9mm.

Thanks,
TCW

Back