Who Likes .22 Revolvers??

Had my 1976 Colt New Frontier out last weekend. Love to shoot it and the original clock work adds a bit of fun to the experience.

My Colt .22
b9e5d3fa55241f1bef363794b74363e2.jpg

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Me too !!!

Colt Diamondback is the apex for me.
And I, as well. I'd venture to say that "most" .22 fans, have never worked with one. As the kids would say; "Sweet"

I was once offered a pair of Diamondbacks in both calibers, for $300.00 each. I passed on the deal and even though it was about 20yrs. ago, it has never left my memory. Oh well, we don't always make smart moves. ...... :mad:

Be Safe !!!

I sure do. I have all manner of firearms and calibers. But I love shooting .22’s. These are some of the one’s I currently have. I have a bunch of semi auto .22’s and a Charter Arms Pathfinder .22 in my truck. These are just the most fun for me. Show me yours!

I'm keeping an eye out for a .22 revolver. I've got a couple boxes of .22 CB caps, and I want to have something to shoot them through. CB caps are just a hoot to shoot. (I can single load my Ruger Mark II with them, but that's not so much fun.)

Local shop had a High Standard like I see in the pic, a couple years back. It was super inexpensive at the time, and I still regret not giving in to the temptation.

Back