Who is DC ?

I'd like to add my compliments to DC. I've never seen a more intellegent, rational and no BS person fighting for our rights. She says what she means and means what she says. I'm damned proud to have ya on our side.

OK, before we get all mushy. Fish tacos? I don't think so.

yeah, what Grayfox said!!! #1 class act!!!!
i must say though that like Alan Jackson sang, " i like my fish southern fried".
fish tacos......uuugggghhhh!!!!

------------------
what me worry?

Let me say this - I enjoy reading DC's Posts as much as anyone else...

But this has ticked me slam off...

You guy trust her political opinions... Then why not trust her use with a Fish? Not to re open an Assualt Fish thread here...
I like Fish Tacos! 2 nights ago I had a LOBSTER BURRITO too...
Very Good Eating. So you guys stop acting like wusses and little kids. Be open minded. Try One! Salmon makes a killer taco, especially smoked.

DC... You took a custom knife out fishing?
You are indeed a brave... Mine would NEVER get near a fish!

------------------
Every man Dies.
Not Every Man Truely Lives...

FREEDOM!

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

Kodiac Why have a custom anything and not use it for it's intended purpose? Shoot, you can't take it with you. I'm slow cooking some Red Snapper and getting the burittos ready!
Best to all, Hank

Kodiac :D I woud like to again go on record as saying I'd be delighted to try one of DC's fish tacos. (quietly under breath-or anything else DC wanted to feed me :o) I was simlpy requesting that since we do live 2000 miles apart :( I'd just prefer not to receive one in the mail.
Delicious I'm sure, but after spending several days crossing the country in 90+ degree heat, well..................... :D :D :D

------------------
Gunslinger

We live in a time in which attitudes and deeds once respected as courageous and honorable are now scorned as being antiquated and subversive.

Guys..
You esp. Gunslinger, try it just like the instructions I posted...its real easy and the grill is grill (over wood or charcoal...we had a lil Weber on the boat). So ya get that smokey flavor...have all the veggies chopped and ready to go (of course I know most of ya are wussies and can't handle fresh, raw jalapenos....so you can tone it down to Taco Bell level ;)).
Have a mix of your fave ranch dressing with your fave salsa....mine is 30% ranch to 70% salsa. Best is corn tortillas, but not crispy.

Trust me...they are great if you will even eat fish, quick and easy.

Kodiac...not only a custom, but that one is the #1 of that model, I got the first. He has made me a number...some of my own design and he is making me a short sword for killing sharks :) ...and I can't wait!!
his website: http://www.simonichknives.com

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

[This message has been edited by DC (edited July 05, 1999).]

Who is DC?

I would say she is the Joan d'Arc of our Second Amendment.

However, unlike Joan's countrymen, we would never sell OUR "Joan" to the enemy.
-------
Allons, enfants de la Patrie, Le jour de gloire est arrive!

In Texas, I think we would say,
"The time has come, boys! Let's ride!"

[Dennis' little message has been corrected by a real Texan. July 05, 1999.]

[This message has been edited by Dennis (edited July 06, 1999).]

Hey Kodiac,
We're just kiddin' with her. But, you gotta remember that I was raised on the Southern cookbook. It contains exactly two words: FRY EVERYTHING! :)

If God didn't intend for fish to be fried, He wouldn't have invented hushpuppies!

I know... but I have to lumber around ripping peoples arms off, per Rich...
chew.gif

------------------
Every man Dies.
Not Every Man Truely Lives...

FREEDOM!

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

[This message has been edited by Kodiac (edited July 05, 1999).]

DC;
I'm the smartest and craziest MOFO on this board. Yet I have a kind and gentle heart.

OK, OK, enought with the bull, You wanna get married?

Love
Frank ;-)

Like most of the other red blooded members, I also have a crush on DC based mostly on her level headed and clearly stated thinking. But I just noticed that she also has quite a catholic taste in music. Now, if she knows who Sonny Boy Williamson is ...

Wow! Now I am impressed! :) My favorite is who I think you call #2 - "Rice" Miller. #1 is John Lee Williamson. But I've only heard some of his records, I don't have any. He didn't write/sing/play the blues like Rice Miller did.

No. Clapton must have been in his early teens. Was it any good? (Silly question, they are both experts at what they do.)

After this thread took this direction, I had to get a SBW fix and came upon "Too Young To Die". I think he wrote that one with you in mind. ;)

What a lady!! All of the aforementioned qualities, virtues and attributes, and her own shark sword, too!!

But seriously, little sister, becareful stabbing sharks. I planted my K-bar firmly the back of the head of a blue (5-6') we had hauled up against the transom. The damn fish wrenched so violently that I almost lost the knife (it had a leather wrist lanyard) and twisted my wrist so bad I couldn't hold a beer for the rest of the weekend. Better to shoot 'em while they're still in the water.
M2

Y'all are just teasin' me aren't you, talking about Sonny Boy and the Blues on this thread. Could the administrator make and exception for firearm and related issues and let us post a thread about the Blues? BTW, if DC or anyone else knows anything about a Clapton/Rice Miller combo I'd love to know about it. Sonny Boy died in June 1965 when Clapton was a young man, even prior to his Cream days.
(Sorry about the extended Blues subject, but I love this stuff)

Bluesman...
Dec 1963...The Crawdaddy Club, Richmond..."Sonny Boy Williamson and the Yardbirds"
Line-up: Sonny Boy Williamson-harmonica/vocals
Paul Samwell-Smith-bass
Chris Dreja-rhythm guitar
Jim McCarty-drums
Eric Clapton-lead guitar

You can find it in some of Clapton's Anthologies (pre-Cream), and some of Sonny Boy's as well.

BTW...Blues thread started over in Gen'l forum

Mike...I don't intend to stab the shark, I'll cut his durn head off. The design is a modification of the "Chisa"...which was the bodyguards' sword, primarily used indoors where a full size katana was impeded. It has a weight-forward curved blade made for hack and slash:
cicciswords.jpg

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

[This message has been edited by DC (edited July 06, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by DC (edited July 06, 1999).]

Back