Which subcompact?

Sorry, my bad, i didnt reply to you. Shields arent available in Slovakia at all :( looks like all American brands are unavailable and extremely overpriced in Europe… :( I always wanted S&W 686 as a gun for fun shooting, however it costs 1450$ here …

I have the Glock 43 and three versions of the SIG 365. I have owned the Hellcat OSP and the RDP. I use the inexpensive 43 when I carry in some restricted states here. The 365s I prefer as they fit my hands better and I shoot them better. The Hellcats were good pistols and shot well for me but the grips are wider and not to my preference. As such I traded both off and kept the SIGs. The fact that the Hellcats had 11 and 13 round magazines limited my options in restricted states where my original 365 had a pair of 10 rounders in the box. The X and XL models of SIG 365 had 12 rounders. Of course I had 15 rounders as well for the SIGs and Hellcats.

I prefer the SIGs but would be very happy with the Hellcat if I was limited by availability and or price. The Glock43 just does not rock my boat anymore though I find it to be an accurate and reliable pistol. I have several extended magazines for it as well of 7 and 8 round capacity. Being the least expensive is a bonus if it were lost.

Back