Which semi-auto to shoot for that one 'perfect shot'?

My comped .25 Raven w/laser...loaded with the Fluffy White Bunny Puff ammo somebody posted about a couple of weeks ago.

Definately my CZ75b! I would not be afraid to take a NIB 75b out, slam a mag in it and TCOB! CZ's are no doubt the best handgun out there IMO for accuracy and reliability right out of the starting blocks. CZ
.........Can you tell I like these guns?....................

The two most accurate pistols that I have personally owned are a P7(PSP) and a CZ-75. Anyone here is AZ. that will let me wring out their P-210? :)

One shot, don't need a semi-

30', got to hit'em. My M1-Carbine. More energy at 100 yds as a .357 at the muzzle. If it didn't have to be a semi, my .303 Jungle Carbine. If I got to use a pistol, my Kimber.

One shot with no chance for error? Say what you want about it, but I'd take any Ruger automatic 22 pistol. If you can aim, and see the target, there is no reason you can't shoot the fleas off of its back.

Great post, as said by many. The scenario described is what I've based my criteria for the perfect home defense pistol. It is the absolute worst case and requires absolute confidence in the weapon of choice and ammo selected. I'm not sure I've found this particular gun and load combo yet. I've been looking for this combo for years, spent too much money and have probably sold or traded the best candidates. I'm a bitter man. Closest combos:

SIG P220 loaded with Remington Match 185grn. Semi Wadcutters

Glock Model 21 loaded with Winchester Black Talon 230 grn JHP

HK USP Tactical Loaded with CCI Gold Dot 230 grn JHP

Still looking.

JJCII

I agree that a ruger 22/45 would be the one i grab for. (given i had time)

I dont care what anyone says. A .22 to the head "will" be effective. Even if it dont kill the mother f*%^$%r holding my daughter hostage. It would knock him out long enuff for me to tie em up and make him die a slow, horrible, painful death. Or for me to get a bigger gun. :)

Tim : )

Back