--------
Big gap here
--------
Hopkins and Allen break top
Iver Johnson break top
US arms break top
RG
Iver Johnson cylinder fall out

CZ, sorry man, all you did with this poll...

...was display ignorance.

Put up a poll that includes, S&W, Ruger, COLT, Freedom Arms, Dan Wesson/Wesson Arms (basically the same thing) and Taurus.

Then we'll talk.

Heh.

Sorry. It's just that, we see SO MANY bogus polls by idiots like ABC "News" clearly designed to get a pre-determined result, it's disgusting.

Fr'instance:

"In light of all the tragic school shootings, do you think WashDC should take urgent action?"

YES (default answer): 75%

NO (requires a complex double-click): 23%

Totally friggin' clueless: 2%

(Headline the next day: "Most Americans support more gun control!":barf:.)

Right?

Well, here on the revolver and other technical forums, it's kinda my place to get away from all the political BS.

So I get to this thread, and see something as lame as anything CNN could possibly come up with, apparantly in support of S&W?

Sigh.

It wasn't really CZ's fault, I'm sure he didn't mean it, BUT, it's also obvious he doesn't understand what a rigged-up poll looks like or the extent polls are abused, or he wouldn't have done it by accident here.

Sigh again.

For the record: the "personal defense combination" wheelguns I most lust after are a 4" Python .357 backed by a 2" Dick Special .38 or possibly a short Diamondback wearing small grips - and these are all Colts, of course. In my opinion, it's best if both have the same operations drill, so a GP100 combined with an SP101, with both at least lightly tuned, would be my #2 choice.

Back