Which is THE supergun G17 or G19!?!?

Agreed Viper. For strictly combat uses where "combat accuracy" is all that is required 9mm Glocks are a very good choice. They are lightweight, small (especially the G26), and pack a decent punch. If Kalifornia had a "shall issue" CCW law, I would carry my Glock 26 most of the time. The current law in Kalifornia is "discretionary carry". In other words, the Police Chief has the discretion to give permits or not. Except for a couple rural counties (which give away permits liberally), it is nearly impossible for the average person to get a carry permit in Kalfornia......

The G17 and the G19 are two of the most accurate 9mm's made today (stock out of the box). If you know how to shoot with one, it's accurate. If you don't,it's not.
Both are pretty equal in accuracy, but the G19 is best for concealment.

Both are "Super Guns"
AirTech

Let's see now, Barbara Boxer, Diane Feinstein and Quantum Singularity. Am I seeing a pattern here? :) Kind of makes you want to go, "hmmmmmmmmmmmm."

Let's see now, Barbara Boxer, Diane Feinstein and Quantum Singularity. Am I seeing a pattern here? Kind of makes you want to go, "hmmmmmmmmmmmm."

The only pattern is my extreme dislike of Boxer, Feinstein, and Perata. Thanks to them, those of us in Kalifornia lost nearly all of our gun rights.......

Quantum,

If finding the most accurate handguns at 25 YDS and beyond was your goal and not combat what were you doing buying Glocks and even Sigs to begin with? Maybe you should get match grade guns instead of getting pistols with built in slop for reliability. Maybe even the long slide Glocks? And get a G23 again for defense purposes.:) G23 barrel retains velocity and is compact for those who like Glocks and the .40. Everything has pros and cons. Every Glock model fills a particular niche. What exactly are you trying to prove?

I got your point that Glock .40s and 9mms aren't accurate enough for you.But multiple postings slagging these great combat guns are a bit much. The original thread was a debate on which model Glock was the most durable not accuracy.

[Edited by Ian11 on 02-16-2001 at 12:49 AM]

Are 2 accuracy related posts multiple?????????

I got your point that Glock .40s and 9mms aren't accurate enough for you.But multiple postings slagging these great combat guns are a bit much.

I didn't know that two posts (one long one and one short one) concerning disapointing accuracy were "multiple"? My last two posts on the subject had nothing to do about accuracy. If you notice, I acknowledged that 9mm/40 Glocks were decent combat handguns two posts ago........

Back