Which current Presidential candidate has banned the most guns?

Yeah, they worked wonders in Lebanon, Iraq, Chechnya, and Serbia.

Didn't they?

They're only good against hard targets and large groups of personnel. As Chairman Mao used to say (a paraphrase), "a partisan swims in the general population as the fish in the sea".

I wouldn't attempt to go up against a Bradley with an AR, that'd be stoopid.

However, a Bradley isn't going to fare well against an IED penetrator.

Why would I challenge a Bradley with an AR-15, I don't own one, but if I did I'd not use it against a Bradley. I'd use a few of thermite devices in the middle of the night while the crew is away.

It also depends on where you are. The Chechen Freedom Fighters put together three man teams. One with an RPG, one with a light machine gun of the M240 class, and one with an AK. When they needed additional firepower they combined into two, or three, or more teams at the same time.

Keep in mind that I'm not an advocate of this sort of scenario, but it still bears contemplation.

As far as the original topic is concerned, advocating the ban or restriction of only one gun is all it should take to remove a candidate from consideration.

amazing results

Lot of ranting in this thread but so far little factual results.

Perhaps its because it so difficult to actually admit members of both parties have voted on both sides. We seem to have a tendency to simply believe anti-pro gun issues in unproven political party terms. To many politicains vote back and forth like a bouncing ball. Politicians seem to be voting based on political motivation at the time and not standing solid on the gun issues 100% of the time.

Recall reading that under Giuliani 55% of those holding licenses to carry in
NYC were REFUSED renewal. Recall a news story in the NY Post, quoting one
NYPD brass hat saying a license to carry was a privilege not a right-that fact
that you had one for 30 years meant nothing. Among those having their renewals refused were William F. Buckley and the publisher of Black Enterprise
Magazine. New Yorkers can sleep tight knowing neither of those two individuals will try to hold them up.NYC's AWB went in under Dinkins. But Rudy
is no friend of the RKBA.

I don't know about record of banning guns, but Obama scares the hell out of me this election. I'd rather vote for Satan if he was running on the Rep ticket than vote for Obama and I am a dyed in the wool Dem. I don't believe that any President has enought power to outlaw guns, but I sure as hell wouldn't vote and give him the chance to try.

Maines a blu state but full of hunters so guns are ok here
the federal must be 21 for hanguns law pisses me off

Back