Where’s the ammo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BLM and ANTIFA, defunding / abolishing police, do-nothing blue state mayors and governors., violence in the blue cities. There has been a 500% increase in gun sales over the past three months. They all need ammo. And long-time shooters like myself have also been stocking up for the same reasons. Personally I am now well-stocked enough for a war. And short of a miracle in this country, one is coming. If senile Uncle Joe wins in November it will all get worse, the violent ones will be turned loose to wreak havoc at will. If senile Uncle Joe loses in November it will all get worse, the violent ones will just double down, cause as much trouble as they possibly can.
I’ve come to the same conclusion and agree with you. Things will get worse, probably much worse before they get better. They are coming...

I feel for you guys and gals living in some of these places. Glad I don't. Things are screwed up around me due to Covid, but civil unrest is not part of the problems yet.

I’ve come to the same conclusion and agree with you. Things will get worse, probably much worse before they get better. They are coming...
I am glad to see someone agreeing with me!
It means I am not just an isolated paranoid nut-case!
I live in a DEEPLY red state and one of the most gun-friendly states in the country. The two most prominent outfits causing the civil unrest in places like Portland and Seattle know better than to try it here because they would be met by hundreds of fully-armed angry citizens. And there has been NONE of it here ... until just last week. Last week there was a rally to de-fund the police. There were a couple hundred "protestors" and a couple hundred American citizens armed to the teeth just waiting for any hint of violence / vandalism to back up the police that were also standing by. It ended peacefully, but it could have easily sparked.

Last edited:
I just hope we don't tear it apart more than it can be put back together when cool heads resolve the problems.
One side has no cool heads that I can see, and it doesn't want things to be put back together.

This thread is likely to get locked down very soon because it is "too political".
But sticking our heads in the sand and just ignoring it all won't change a thing.
Back on the "Where's the ammo" topic ... if you can find any, even to back-order, BUY IT.

Last edited:
I could delete about the last third of this thread, leave it open and hope it doesn't wander into off-topic-land again, or just close it.

I think that I'm not optimistic that it would stay on track even after cleanup so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back