What's with all the High Powers?

Not surprising

My previouse reply #7
Yep, just another bet you would lose. I really hate to mention this but the MSRP is listed at $699.00. Currently if you can even come close to one, you will definitely pay more then that. I am frugal enough to say that I seldom pay retail for just about anything. If I can find one will have to eat my words. ......

I have inqiries out on this pistol, and one just replied they just got some in and if I was still interested. $1,515.99 plus shipping. Not surpring and my heat level has gone down... :eek:

Be Safe !!!

Any shop selling the SA35 for $1515.99 should be laughed at and shunned. Over twice as much as MSRP? I know this is America, the land of profit margins, but that is absolutely criminal and is gouging at its best. Shame on them.

fauxpa46 Any shop selling the SA35 for $1515.99 should be laughed at and shunned. Over twice as much as MSRP? I know this is America, the land of profit margins, but that is absolutely criminal and is gouging at its best. Shame on them.
Whats wrong with capitalism?:rolleyes:
Any gun store that can sell at that price...........BRAVO to them.
Free market is best market.

Take your economic theory back to Venezuela and let us know how it worked there.

Yes, true. The Mark III in the 90s and early 2000s was competitive with other common guns like the Smith and Wesson 3rd Generation Pistols. You could have a new Mark III for about $350 back then.

His gun, his price !!!

Any shop selling the SA35 for $1515.99 should be laughed at and shunned.
You know, I am never offended by a seller's price. I just walk on and only replied that I will just have to do without and that's fine.. :rolleyes:

Reminds me of the panhandler that was selling pencils, on the street. A passer-by felt compassion and asked the panhandler, how much he wanted for "a" pencil. the reply was $200.00 dollars!!! The buyer told him that he was nuts and as he walked away, he heard the panhandler say; "Gees, if I could just sell one pencil" ????

Someone will buy !!!
Be Safe !!!

Back