What's this cr*p about "sniper rifles"?

All guns are good, and an assault gun is any gun pointed at me or another innocent party. And ... it's not about guns ... it's about freedom. Gun rights are civil rights. Let's keep changing the language of this battle, and choosing the proper words and concepts instead of allowing our enemies to do it for us. Because without question, people devoted to the destruction of the RKBA are our enemies, as they are the enemies of freedom loving people everywhere.

I have a friend who believes that things are better, the worse they get. That is, the anti's may be getting a bit ahead of themselves. They are like mad dogs in heat right now, and they are beginning to show their true colors. Yes, we need to get all firearms owners to understand that they are next. But, I do believe that many more are starting to get the message.

Regards from AZ

Jeff,
I'm with you 100% and agree that more people seem to be learning about the true goals of gun control. Either that or (thanks to such things as the internet) we are merely communicating better among ourselves! :)

But the rubber meets the road at the voting booth.

If we continue to vote for the same old things, we will continue to get the same old things.

As we all know, the name of the game is unity. But we must unite behind someone (anyone?) who wants to RESCIND our gun restrictions rather than compromise on new and additional restrictions.

Let's see who becomes candidates for President and Vice President. The year 2000 will be an interesting year indeed! ;)

Libertarian, Libertarian, Libertarian. :)

Most of us caught on long ago but who cares--welcome the new guys! This is a stupid move by a bunch of arrogant anti's who had a textbook division going and are about to throw it away.

Back