What's the best money and worst money you've ever spent on hunting gear?

Best - Harris swivel bipod (25s), has paid for itself hundreds of times over, never go hunting without it

Worst - gotta go with the cheap binocular option

The best, most useful item is the deer sleigh, a big rolled up plastic sheet to load and drag a deer on. It works great on leaves, dirt, or whatever.
The worst? You must mean all the guns that I bought, tried out and then traded back in for a loss of $$$$. No, just kidding! Probably the Black Canyon black powder substitute that came out about 5 or more years ago. It went right into the toilet and got flushed. (I didn't even do that to the expensive deer urine!)

Best- Harris bi-pods, Burris scopes and my '66 IH Scout Worst- cheap binos and an M-1 Garand I bought from Scheels All Sports in Lincoln NE. :barf: I did learn not to expect good customer service from "big box" stores. :mad: I now support my small gun shops locally and have yet to be treated badly by any of them. :D so maybe the Garand was a lesson well purchased.

Best money: Leupold scope(s)

Worst (by far): deer attractants

Ive never bought a cheap pair of binocs. Otherwise I am sure I would add that to my list. :)

Worst: Strong built Treestand : no backpack straps, weigh 35lbs, doesn't have a "v-grip" on the tree, cheap seat

Best: TC Encore, that thing can drill better than my 30-30 and leaves a nice big hole. Gotta love the 150 grains of powder.

6" brushed nickel Colt Pyton and my dog house pop-up blind rank at the top. The bottom would be several pair of expensive boots that never quite "broke in" right.

Back