Whataburger AR-15: Unique or trademark dilution?

Just a reminder that a company can be more pro-profit than anti-2nd amendment. Meaning that a company may not be actively anti 2A just because they post "no guns here" signs. The signs may be there simply because they get cheaper insurance rates if they post the signs. (lower overhead, more profit)

Profit vs. Principle, the eternal question for the ethical capitalist...:rolleyes:

I have always heard Whataburger Corp was anti 2a due to the 30.06 and .07 signage out front.

I have never seen 30.06 or 30.07 signage at a Whataburger and I have visited Whataburger's in numerous cities/towns. According to Texas30.06, such signs are extremely limited. Only two have postings and only one has a 30.06 sign.
https://www.texas3006.com/view.php?...&category=+&address=&city=&restriction_type=+

The Whataburger corporation does not require signs in its stores. That is left to the franchises, apparently. Management at many, like many businesses, is not thrilled with open carry, but concealed carry is fine according to Whataburger corporate.

Same here @Double Naught Spy. Whataburger does not have that signage at any of their locations that I have ever seen. When Open Carry started in TX they just said they will obey the law, but would prefer no one open carry in Whatabuger.

Back