What would you take to Afghanistan?

I don't know why the Wiley's would suck. Even in Haiti. But I would take wrap arounds along with regular. You're going to be hitting winter and good shades are a must. I think wrap arounds are the key, but depending on your ops, it's limiting peripheral field of vision might hamper things. I'm an Oakley guy myself, but again, Wiley's would be fine.

Having been to the "land of the sand" once before I would defenitly suggest a quanity of right guard deoderent and mouth wash, as the hygene habits of middle eastern "friends" often leaves little to be desired.

:barf: :barf: :barf: :D

1. Noisemakers, whistles and flutes for the children

2. Cosmetics and femine liberation literature for the women
folks.

You would not only be more hated than bin laden AND the russians, but inflict more damage on the fabric of their culture. After handing all this out, you would need a QUICK exfil.

Dudes, don't know about the others but Gargoyles are ok, Bouch and lomb Ray-Bans with glass wrap arouns are the best and most expensive option... What ever you get, make sure its polerized (in other words good filters).

A cheap alternitive is to get some "Strike King" polerized plastic fishing glasses at Wal-mart... Best firve bucks I ever spent! The lenses are a little on the light side, but the quality is way above what you pay for em'... Good for spares and trade item???

Back