What type of range bag do YOU use?

What type of range bag do you like the best?

• Green Mountain Sports

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Waller

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Shooters Connection

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Dillon

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Tool bag

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other

Votes: 47 70.1%

• Total voters
LL Bean bag, has grab handles at each end as well as the normal handles across the top, holds three cased guns, ear defenders, ammo, targets and tools all for $10!

Regards,

UK2TX

Dillon Border shift bag for my ammo, inside a dunlop gym bag. (wher you put your earmuffs, pistol rugs, bottle of water etc.

Dillon is made for heavy stuff like ammo, I go though a "range bag" every two years or so.

Bass Pro Shops make a nice all around "tackle bag" that works well for shooting sports.

Ricardo Beverly Hills, Big Sur Ballistic 21" Square Cargo Bag. It's bright red, looks nothing like a gun or shooter's bag, very tough nylon, has a jillion pockets, paid $50 brand new, and it will hold a LOT more than I can carry. I just don't fill it up. ;)

I just bought a Hoppes #9 bag from Wally World. I think I paid about $25 for the bag. It's pretty nice and has a decent amount of room. It also comes with 2 removable rugs for you handguns.

Frontlander

I'm not laughing - I'm admiring what a great bag that sounds to be, for the right price! I'd be cryin if I had actually shelled out $140.00 for a range bag made for that purpose. As it stands, after reading the beginning of this thread (before your post), I went to Lowe's and picked up a large, Nylon tool bag with 12 exterior pockets and 6 interior pockets for $40.00. The diaper bag sounds like an even better value!

Back