What to use for bunny bait?

Hey - - If using the automated carrot dispensers - -

- - - works out well, you might start enclosing your plot of ground with high chicken wire fencing. Set up some "hides" or blinds. You could sell "Rabbit Safari" shoots.

1. You could turn the infestation into a profitable enterprise.
2. It would make for an another interesting thread.

:D

I've heard of the remote control stuffs.. lmao

Going to try apples, as I have a few in the fridge.. I'll just get them used to eating them, for a week or two, then I'll hunt :cool:

What's the best time of day for bunnies?

"What to use for bunny bait?"

sku2244.jpg

ain't rabbit hunting or trapping against the law without a license? i find and shoot them all the time on my property, but a friend recently told me they are game animals and you could end up paying a huge fine if the law catches you. anyone care to enlighten me? :confused:

Edit: saw one today... so close i could have hit that sombitch with a rock. :D

Check your local/state game laws. We already have a trapping license in order to deal with predators around our training area, so it fills a dual purpose.
Will

Not considered game animals here. Even if they were, that wouldn't stop me. Its my land. That, and the dog kills 'em sometimes so.

So, are we staying OT, or does anyone know what time of day to nab the little buggers?

the morning. around 6 to 9 am

i just saw 3 of them in the backyard about an hour ago. :)

it is perfectly legal to hunt without a licence on your property in georgia. am i wrong or does that mean i can shoot any animal on sight on 2 acres of land in the suburbs without getting in trouble for it? if that is true oh man are we gonna have rabbit tonight! :D

Back